Come Work With Us
- Be the first point of contact with clients after they submit their information to request funding.
- Gather basic information needed in order to help people through the funding process.
- Create a good relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be organized and capable of managing many different clients at the same time.
- Easily communicate with clients
- Familiarity with financial and lending terms and practices
- Good communication and people skills
- Dedication and ability to work in a team
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with SalesForce)
- Complete welcome calls for newly signed clients which includes a welcome call to set the stage for fulfillment.
- Ensure client understands expectations as they move forward.
- Schedule initial phone calls with a Funding Manager.
- Gather information pertaining to clients personal financial situation as they begin our funding process.
- Assist with scheduling needs of all clients promptly.
- Navigate Funding Managers “pipeline” of clients on a daily basis to continually move them forward through follow ups and/or additional appointments via phone, text message, and email.
Additional tasks may include monitoring several internal chat groups for updates and instruction, errands that may take place out of the office, checking client credit reports and assistants to our Funding Managers.
Skills and Requirements
- Requires High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year phone customer service experience
- Full-time availability
Become an independent contractor (1099) and help refer clients to Fundwise Capital for a commission. Click here to apply.