Come Work With Us
- Be the first point of contact with clients after they submit their information to request funding.
- Gather basic information needed in order to help people through the funding process.
- Create a good relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be organized and capable of managing many different clients at the same time.
- Easily communicate with clients
- Familiarity with financial and lending terms and practices
- Good communication and people skills
- Dedication and ability to work in a team
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with SalesForce)
- Work directly as assistant to all C-level executives
- Schedule appointments, flights and meetings
- Office management duties
- Communication liaison
- Records management, maintaining filing systems
Additional tasks may include monitoring emails, several internal chat groups for updates and instruction, and errands that may take place out of the office.
Skills and Requirements
- Requires high school diploma or GED (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Highly proficent with all Microsoft Office programs
- Full-time availability
Become an independent contractor (1099) and help refer clients to Fundwise Capital for a commission. Click here to apply.