How It Works
Submit your credit score with
Discuss your personal
Walk through the funding process step by step with our team
Contact us for tips on how to best utilize your funding
Step One: Application
- 680 FICO Credit Score*
The first step towards funding your business starts with applying to Fundwise Capital. We’ll take a look at your credentials, including your credit score and income documents. This is a free, no obligation pre-approval process. If you qualify, we’ll schedule your free consultation with one of our team members.
Step Two: Consultation
Find out what kind of funding you qualify for. Your options might include:
- 0% interest on loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- Traditional lines of credit
- Term loans
- SBA loans
Upon qualifying, we’ll schedule an appointment between you and one of our team members to discuss the best funding options for your growing business. These options will include unsecured funding options, ranging from traditional to revolving lines of credit, which typically have an interest rate of 0%.
Step Three: Get Funded
Time to get funded! Your personal funding manager will walk you through the process of applying to the right banks and leveraging for the best interest rates. This is our bread and butter. On a daily basis, our team is checking bank rates, interest rate deals, and credit trends to help you secure the cheapest money possible to grow your business. Your funding manager will walk you through the process to:
- Help you apply to the right banks (applying to the wrong banks will cause too many hard inquiry pulls on your credit, which will hurt your credit score)
- Leverage your credit for the best interest rates
- Walk you through a repayment plan
Step Four: Post Funding
Call back for questions about:
- Using your Custom Funding Plan with your funding manager
- Utilizing funding to optimize your business
- Minimizing interest
- Finding more ways to cash out your money
- Setting up a business entity
- Building business credit
- Accessing your “growth portal” with training videos to help you leverage your funds
The Fundwise benefits don’t stop at your initial funding. Your funding manager will be a continual resource to consult with you on how to best utilize funding, minimize interest payments, cash out credit cards, and optimize your business entity and business credit. You’ll also have access to our Growth Portal, which is similar to the information found on our blog, which has a portfolio of resources and best practices to help your business succeed.
Fundwise Capital helps entrepreneurs, start-ups, small business owners and real estate investors secure the best funding they can qualify for, guaranteed.