HOW IT WORKS
Submit your credit score with no obligation
Discuss your personal funding options
Walk through the funding process step by step with our team
Contact us for tips on how to best utilize your funding
Required: 680 FICO Credit Score
The first step towards funding your business starts with applying to Fundwise Capital. We’ll take a look at your credentials, including your credit score and income documents. This is a free, no obligation pre-approval process. If you qualify, we’ll schedule your free consultation with one of our team members.
Discover the best funding options available to you. These may include:
- 0% interest on loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- Traditional lines of credit
- Term loans
- SBA loans
Upon qualification, we’ll schedule an appointment between you and one of our team members to discuss the best funding options for your growing business. These options will include unsecured funding options, ranging from traditional to revolving lines of credit, which typically have an interest rate of 0%.
Time to get funded! Your personal funding manager will walk you through the process of applying to the right banks and leveraging for the best interest rates. This is our bread and butter. On a daily basis, our team is checking bank rates, interest rate deals, and credit trends to help you secure the cheapest money possible to grow your business. Your funding manager will walk you through the process to:
- Help you apply to the right banks (applying to the wrong banks will cause too many hard inquiry pulls on your credit, which will hurt your credit score)
- Leverage your credit for the best interest rates
- Walk you through a repayment plan
Call back for questions about:
- Using your Custom Funding Plan with your funding manager
- Utilizing funding to optimize your business
- Minimizing interest
- Finding more ways to cash out your money
- Setting up a business entity
- Building business credit
- Accessing your “growth portal” with training videos to help you leverage your funds
The Fundwise benefits don’t stop at your initial funding. Your funding manager will be a continual resource to consult with you on how to best utilize funding, minimize interest payments, cash out credit cards, solidify your business entity and optimize business credit. You’ll also have access to our Growth Portal, which has a portfolio of resources and best practices to help your business succeed.
The best funding you can qualify for, guaranteed.